Welcome to the Nipomo Library!
About this Branch
Nipomo Library is a delightful community library at the edge of Nipomo Regional Park. The library is located at 918 West Tefft Street about 1 mile west of fwy 101. The library features a Children's Collection, Adult Fiction and Non-fiction, DVDs, Audiobooks, Teen Collection and a welcoming staff.
- Computers: 6 Adult 4 Kids
- Chromebooks: 5
- Wireless Printing
- WiFi: All County Libraries provide free wireless Internet access
- Public Spaces: 1 Public meeting room (see schedule below)
- San Luis Obispo Tribune
- LA Times
- New York TImes
- Santa Barbara County Sun
- New Times of San Luis Obispo County
- Mystery Book Club / 2nd Tuesday / 11:00am - 1:00pm
- Read to Rover / Wednesday / 3:30PM
- Seed Library
- Tale Trail
Meeting Room Availability
Reservations before or after Library hours requires proof of liability insurance.
|Meeting Room (occ. 84)||Sunday - Saturday||9am - 9pm|