Storytime is a fun way for your child to get ready to read and for you to meet other parents.
- Toddler Time Storytime - These storytimes are geared toward those under 3. Lots of singing, fingerplays, short stories, and ideas for early literacy will keep you and your little one moving. Great for wiggly kids!
- Preschool Storytime – These storytimes are geared toward those 3 to 5. Made for kids who still love to sing and have fun, but are ready for a little longer stories.
- Bilingual storytime - Join us for stories and songs in Spanish and English.
- Libros y Cantos -Ven a divertirte con canciones y cuentos en español y inglés.
If you are planning to bring a group, please contact the library ahead of time to confirm there is enough space. We can make your group’s visit extra special that way!
- Craft Classes - Crafty kids can try one of our preschool, kid, or pre-teen craft classes.
- Lego workshops – Check out one of our Lego workshops and build something amazing.
- PAWS to Read - Emergent readers can practice reading to a Therapy Dog at their library.
- Family Programs - Bring your whole family to one of our amazing library programs. Check our event calendar to find out about free movie nights, concerts, storytelling, and more.
Preschool Outreach Program
Library staff visit can be contacted to provide an entertaining and enriching storytime at local preschools.
Presentations, Parent Workshops & Community Fairs
In an effort to promote library use and reading, youth services staff can give presentations on using library services, children's literature, pre-literacy skills, the importance of reading out loud to children and tips on how to have fun doing so. Library staff may be available to share crafts and distribute information on library programs, resources and services at local events.