Welcome to the Cambria Library!
About this Branch
The Cambria Library is located at 1043 Main Street in Cambria, California. The Library is 5,800 square feet with space for children, teens, and leisure reading, and circulates over 100,000 items a year. It serves the north Coast of San Luis Obispo County, as well as many people along Highway 1 in the remote area of southern Big Sur, in the neighboring Monterey County.
The first official County Library in Cambria opened in August 1921 on Bridge Street with about 250 items. The current location at 1043 Main Street opened December 26, 2013.
- San Luis Obispo Tribune
- LA Times
- SF Chronicle
- Wall Street Journal
- Sunday NYT
- Toddler Storytime / Wednesday / 11:00am
- Bilingual Storytime / Last Wednesday / 3:30pm
- Preschool Storytime / Thursday / 10:15am
- Lego Club / 2nd Saturday / 2:30pm (registration required)
- Coloring Club for Adults / Last Thursday / 4:00pm (registration required)
- eReader Training / Wednesday & Friday / (registration required)
- Monthly Art Exhibits
- Friends of the Cambria Library Bookstore